Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Here Comes the Bride

So my brother and my sister-in-law just got married tonight! YEAH! It was really pretty and fun and a tons of people, well most of my family and hers and some friends and it was just great! hehe

The wedding was at my family's church in downtown Saginaw. We had about 60 people show up, majority of my side of the family was there and a bunch of Sarah's family. We had some simple decorations ( the fun bells that you open up) on the pews and then my mom order a bouquet for Sarah and then her sister and I were bridesmaids and we each had a rose and some others little flowers.

Then we had a little bit of a reception at Timber'a Bar and Grill. We reserved one of their rooms and crammed everyone in. Sarah's parents bought them a cake and we all ate drank and had cake.

Then Rob and Sarah came back to our house and opened their gifts and some of their cards. And headed home to Lansing around 11:00. So all in all we are relieved, less stressed and exhausted!!! So only a few more stressful days and my brother and his wife ( that sounds strange) will be in their new apartment in California. More pics coming soon.

4 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

why didn't you invite me... i love weddings! well, drinking at them anyway. and drinking not at them, too. i just like drinking. alot.
anyway, cheers! here's to the happy couple.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

sorry honey, sarah was nervous enough, so i didn't invite any of my friends just close family and a few of my brothers friends got the invite from our side but i love you!!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Yay Rob! Do you know we graduated together? That pisses me off - he should have invited me to his wedding.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

I thought maybe you did, as for the invite same answer as paultoes got. Hey I didn't even invite Scott! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home