Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Halloween

So last night was the Halloween contest at the Junction, and as you may guess from the picture I was a pirate, argh! And let me tell you it was an interesting night. It started off well, not to many people in costumes, in fact it was just Scott and myself for a LONG time. Then people started to show up and Scott got more and more drunk. Things got very interesting around 1:30/2:00 these very weird boys started hitting on me and a girl named Daisy I was sitting with and offered to buy us drinks and let me tell you usually I would accept any free drink, I mean who wouldn't?! But these boys... Scary, the one had a mullet!!!! EEWWW I am sorry I just can't take anyone seriously with a mullet. Any way my slutty friend Daisy accepted with an already half glass of beer. So as 2:15 rolled around and people were trying to entice us to stay til 3, you know fall back, it happened. Daisy got up, some how hit the full glass of beer, broke it and the entire glass of beer went all down the front of me!!! And let me tell you I was soaked! And I recked of beer and was getting sleepy, so at that point I am like we are leaving... Now. So we drove home, made a few drunk dials, got Taco Bell and then the funny stuff. So Daisy's getting out of my can and is forgetting everything! As Daisy was shutting the door I see her sandals in by the door so I yelled to grab them and then look around for more paraphernalia and I saw a wallet in between the seats, so I yelled again, and handed over the wallet, then I found cigarettes in the same area as the wallet, you catch the drift. It was special.

Anyway for all of those who didnt figure it out, here's a picture of Daisy! OOO BABY! Break me off a piece of that! hehehe I love you Daisy!

7 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

TAKE THOSE PICUTURES OFF! I'm so sorry, I was a sloppy drunk last night. I'm normally a little more responsible then that and don't break things. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You two have way too much fun together. Nice costume, Lisa... Skittles, not so much.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

I had a lot of fun Saturday like I said until the beer mishap. But I am NOT taking those pics off, they are too funny!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger amanda said...

So, who won the costume contest?

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

DAISY DUKE!!! $25 Junction Bucks! whoo-hoo

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger amanda said...

please update your blog - i love it and i miss it!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

sorry i have been busy.. here you go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home