Sunday, November 06, 2005

Saturday night

Where to being? If you have recently read Paul's blog you have a little inside info to how this story ends. But here is how it starts

So it's Saturday night at around 8:20 and I am just getting out of work and it's pouring rain, I go home and help my mom start cleaning for a party that we were having on Sunday, I was home about an hour when Scott called and wanted to go out for our ritual junction night. Here is where the dilemma begins, I felt I should stay home and help my mom clean but then I always go to the junction on Saturdays with Scott. So after a little whining and blaming most of it on Scott my mom kicked me out of the house so she didn't have to hear me talk about it.

So Scott came and picked me up, this being his "sober" week. So we take our usual way, down Shattuck to Hermansau, there is our first outage, the light was out and Scott almost went straight through it, then we keep driving down Hermansau and we drive through lake hermansau, and then find that after we get through this part of the flood, there is a tree down and has taken a power line with it, guess we aren't going that way. So we turn down another road and guess what's on that one... yup, another tree. So we back up after much deliberation on what we are going to do, if it be trying to find another road or drive through the flood again, well we found another road that wasn't blocked and reached the next road we needed to get to (hill). So we are driving down hill and get to state street and it happened again, a large tree has fallen taken wires down, cops and fire trucks blocking the road, so we turned down yet another road, anyway you get the picture. So we finally get to Michigan and see there is no power for most of Downtown Saginaw. And this makes me nervous, did I guilt my mom for nothing - is the power going to be out at the junction?! And then it happens, we turn onto Hamilton and there are no bars with lights on! So with hopeful hearts Scott and I journey further down the street and there like a beacon in the dark is the Junction sign beaming through the fog.

So, since this blog is going to be extremely long, we progress through the night and when we gotten through most of the second pitcher of beer and i have sang at least one song and Frank is playing a little break music and I'm singing and doin' a little booty dancing to my seat, finally sit down and there's a woman at the bar, who Scott and I have kind of been talking to, turns to me and says "So how big are your boobs?" at this point my jaw drops and I stare right at Scott to make sure that I am not totally wasted and that I actually heard this woman correctly. Well yup that's what she said, and then proceeds to tell me that I "this couldn't have been the first time someone has asked you that question" and I reply " only one of my friends and he was wasted, I usually don't tell that info to complete strangers", "well you can tell me, I am Mexican, we are friends with everyone" again my jaw drops and I swear I am now hearing things, and she's like so you aren't going to tell us? Mind you she is with a guy and he is totally staring at me this whole time, and by staring at me he's totally looking at my boobs. and I finally reply, maybe after a few more pitchers.

Fast forward another hour and maybe two more pitchers I did it, the dreaded act that I so cruelly picked on Scott for, I spilled my beer... On Scott... But in my defense, I didn't break anything and only spilled 1/3 of the glass on him not the full. But to deal with my concisous I had to tell the embarrassment, it all comes back to you in the end.

So then flash to 2:00 and we are leaving the bar and there are a group of men (early 20's) and their hoes, gathered at the bottom of the ramp outside, and there is one in fact without a shirt on, beer goggles may have been on but he wasn't too bad, and then I realize that they are fighting. Words and shoves, girls trying to keep boys away from each other and other guys trying to keep the boy without the shirt away from the group, and get him to go home, I try and rush Scott to the car, and we see yet and angry man walking across the street from McD's to kick some ass, and at that point, I like, we need to get out of here before the cops come because you (Scott) are not getting pulled over again! And as we are driving home we thought it might be a good idea to drunk dial someone, and at that point I realized that Paul was at work and well for the rest of the story go to .... http://paultoes.blogspot.com/ the post called "jesus sucks in bed." I love you Paul!

7 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Noland said...

how are u gonna tease your readers like that?? you cant just touch me in the morning and walk away..., tell us how big they are!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I couldn't have told it better lisa. You forgot about your drunken yelling in the drivethru of taco bell. Don't worry, I'm writing about it on my post.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Seriously! I wanna know how big they are, too! Maybe you can tell me next weekend...

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

haha you guys are nuts, and maybe one time when i am drunk i will write a blog and tell all my secrets and sizes *wink*

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I know how big they are. Lisa told me Saturday. Yes, she was that drunk. Should I tell?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

i did not! ... did I?! OMG I think i did... SHIT!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Noland said...

listen scooter, if u know how big they are, dish. u all know how i feel about being left out of the loop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home