Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Going Downstairs Party

I am not going to say much about this evening since I seem to be blanking on a lot of things but the basic premise went like this,

Since I was switching depts at Marshall Fields my co-workers and I decided to have a going downstairs party at my favorite hang out, the Junction. My friend Amber and her husband Barry, started with dinner at the American Legion visiting our other co-worker Marta at her other job. That was around 6:00/6:30 and Marta started us off with a free pitcher. After a delicious Pork dinner we went back to Amber and Barry's house to chill and drink more until 9:30 rolled around (party est. time start)

But my manager and a co-worker were already there at 9:00 and wanted us to get there. I remember a little more than an hour and a half of events and then it starts to get foggy.... and that's all I am going to say.

Events of the night have been unfolded and it seems whether you went to the party or not the entire restaurant staff heard the happenings, needless to say I was a little embarrassed when I went to work Saturday...

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I don't know why you were embarrassed. You did nothing wrong...expect maybe a few things that I won't mention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home