Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yet Another Birthday

So along with my mother's birthday I celebrated my friend Nikki's birth on Saturday. We started at the Junction which oddly enough has become the new hang out for my co-workers to come to, I realize it's my fault but I think it's quiet funny. Nikki and her girl friend Tessa, also one of my co-workers, have been hanging out with Scott and I there for about a month now. Any way I digress.

We started at the Junction and were having a great time when some of our other co-workers wanted to switch bars and go to the shuck hotel. I have only been in there once before that night and wasn't excited to leave but since it wasn't my birthday I agreed. So Nikki, Tessa, and Kelly S and i piled into my car and drove down there. When we got there i found out I had to pay a $3 cover for a band, and that my long island would cost me, ready for this, $7. I was pissed, I could have stayed at the junction and got loaded on $3 long islands! And i do realize this isn't really a lot to pay for a long island and if i was in another city it would be so much more, but im not. I am in Saginaw on Hamilton Street where even at the pub or woody's a long island is only $5.

I think the prices only really go to me because after being there for maybe ten minutes the people who wanted to leave the junction left the shuck without even saying goodbye. I find this extremely rude. Don't move the party and not stay until close, which was probably in another half hour! Pretty shady I think.

But while we were there i ran into my design girls from my Detroit trip and they bought me a drink and we danced and ended up having a good time. Then came the funniest thing the whole evening, the one the only Birthday girl ripping off her ripped pair of skivvies in the bar. It's not a real party if someone doesn't loose their underwear, right?! The picture to the right is of Tessa holding them up next to Nikki

After the bar Tessa, Kelly and I took Nikki to breakfast for her real birthday at the Texan where Nikki got the breakfast bar and coated everything she ate with syrup. It was a great night! Happy Birthday / Easter Nikki !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home