Friday, April 14, 2006

Long Time No Post

So it's official i am horrible about keeping this thing up. But any who, what have i been up to?

I went to Detriot a couple of weeks ago for an interior design seminar. I was gone for two days and it felt like forever! The hotel we stayed in was a nightmare but we found a way to get through it... booze. Lots and lots of booze! My friend Casey and I went across the street and bought huge bottles of bacardi 151 hurrican mixes, very tasty and they did the trick, So well in fact that I can't even post the pictures from the evening because they are so incriminating! But on an up note, made very good friends with fellow designers, Estee and Erin! love you girls!

Next, I tried to kill my self by choking on an earing... long story short, got drunk and thought i was eating a peice of my taco and chomped down on my earing. Thankfully no real harm was done to me or my earing.

Then my aunt's mother's 95th Birthday (infact the morning after the earing incedent) Ruby is the sweetest person you will ever meet, she's from the south and is a dear! Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home