Sunday, November 06, 2005

Friends with Talent


Friday night Scott and I drove to Bay City to see Noel play at Old City Hall, and let me tell you that girl has more talent in her pinky... Any way she sang beautifully as usual and was so sweet to Scott and I and I haven't seen her in forever and it was like we were just in a show together, I mean all in all she is a lovely person, and when she sing Fionna's 'Criminal'... damn. I mean she's amazing.

which brings me to the main point of my post, I don't know about anyone else but I LOVE seeing people I know and that I am friends with, in shows, or singing in a bar. I just feel like I am watching like a proud mom. It just thrills me, I can't explain it. I just have to go see them in whatever they are doing.

So Noland hurry up and get a job on Broadway so i can come see you in it! and to Scooter, Paul and Deena, good luck in It's A Wonderful Life the Musical.

4 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Noland said...

oh sure lisa, "hurry up and get on broadway" like a)its that easy, and b) i havent been trying. as for my lovelies, break a leg in "wonderful life" and someone get bryce some flowers from me on opening night. i will reimburse you i promise...

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Hey, when is that show? Maybe I can come see it with you.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

The show is the first two weekends in December the 2nd-11th. And i would love it if we went toghter, i was trying to think of who i would go with.

And Noland... i know you are trying and i love you and break a leg at every audition, and if you really want me to buy flowers for bryce i will, and what no love for rob rogers, or spencer?! hehe

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Noland said...

yes, i would really like you to buy flowers for brycers & spencer (i didnt even know that he was in the show) as for rob rogers...,i dont feel as though that is neccesary, but thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home