Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Always an Event

So it's true always when Noland is home does something crazy happen. It's just a must. So this happened Thursday night before Christmas. I started at RJ in Saginaw for my friend Scotties birthday, where I met Charlie and Scott for a drink, and by for a drink I mean I drank most of Scott's beer, gave Scottie his gift danced with Ashley for a while and then went to my next spot. So then I end up at Old City Hall, and still think it's ridiculous that they last call at 11:30, what is going on with Bay City?!

Any way we leave Old City Hall and I ride with Noland so he can open his Christmas and birthday present and we pick up his friend Tyler and head to Lucky's. We get there at 1, maybe, I don't really remember times at all I just know that when we got there Jane was bitching about how they wouldn't let her take in the taco bell she had bought into the bar with her, so we sat in the car for a while until Noland was done, then we went in, Noland made a comment about "my trick" and "beautiful face" and about how he was hateful and wrote it on our karaoke slip. that boy, I just don't know some times.

Now its after 2 and everyone is heading home and Noland runs into yet another person he knows, Mikey, who is trashed at this point and trying to find a ride home. So Noland being the generous person he is offers to give him a ride home. So we are driving Mikey back to the house where his car is and where he is planning on staying and it's him, Noland, Tyler and myself, and Mikey makes some comment about being a loser because he is going home alone with out a girl, and Tyler is sweet and brings me into it and is like there's a girl right up there in the front seat, to which Mikey makes some comment about breasts and then proceeds to say, "A girl, watchou workin wit up there" to which I ask why do conversations always end up talking about my boobs?! I mean I know they are big but seriously. Any way he repeats this at least one more time but adding bitch on the end (not rudely) and we arrive at his stop where he proceeds to try and throw a snowball at Noland's car and misses competely, mess.

Then we went to the Texan, my favorite place of all time.... *pause...Crickets* And I order to much food as always and we have some small talk with the waiter who is gay and not lookin' his best and if his pants or apron were up any higher they would have been a necklace. Then we took Tyler home, Noland dropped me back off at my car and I got home around 5 ish. All in all a good night.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

ooh, i got another mention on your blog! Awse!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

haha... i miss being the drunken mess in front of you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home