Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tainted

So I home right now from work on my lunch break and had to go straight to my computer for blogging... So Monday afternoon I showed my blog to my boss, Mare, about my birthday since she couldn't make it, I showed her pictures, thanked her for the gift, etc. Flash forward to this morning. So as soon as she sees me she's like I have some interesting news for you. "Will was here yesterday (my boss' boss) and I walked into my office where he was and said 'So that Lisa knows how to have fun'" Don't quote me on that I think that's what Mare said, but as soon as I heard that I got a little distracted to say the least! This is my boss' boss reading my escapades! Seeing pictures of spanking Scooter! I mean seriously, there goes my chance at a promotion, EVER! So yea... Hi Will!

3 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

It happens. I feel so honored that you shared this story with me before it was added to your blog. You forgot to mention that you were late to work today though.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Noland said...

psh, if he cant handle it, he shouldnt be snooping around in your personal business.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

awww....were you dreaming of that promotion? Who knows, it may be just what they needed to see to say hey "that girl is a team player AND she knows how to have fun-Promote her ass NOW!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home