Friday, December 23, 2005

This One's for You!

Okay so it's 4:58 am and I am just sitting down in bed after getting home maybe 15 minutes ago to write a blog about Charlie, who I met for a short time this evening and told I would write about it as soon as i got home. So this is for you Charlie. I don't know you, besides the fact that i see your name on blogs, but it's nice to finally put a face with the name. Hopefully we can hang out before you go back to Chicago.

There is more to come about last night and this morning, but I am tired and have to work 7 hours today then come home and bake, clean, and decorate for a Christmas eve party tomorrow... I'm felling a little like suzy homemaker but again more to come later, I am tired. Good Night

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

How thoughtful of you to have updated for Charlie. If I remember correctly, I also told you to update last night. Where's the post for me?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

a... excuse me but you know what my mother said, i wasn't a loud to do anything fun. I had to work. But I will update later tonight after all my family leaves.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Awww...See, I told you I check this all the time! Great to meet you and I totally loved your pink outfit and Hollywood Hills T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home