Wednesday, December 07, 2005

...

Ok, so I know it's been a long time since I updated, and I could say it was that I was insanely busy or that my internet was down or something else, but lets just be honest... It was my lazy week(s). I would come home from working an 12 hour shift, or coming home from class all day and put my pjs on, my slippers, curl up with a blanket on my couch and watch TV. Something I haven't done in ages. But it was nice, and the thought of coming up with a clever blog was just exhausting!

So, since I am starting to post again, watch out world, here I come!

5 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm so glad you're back. I've missed your posts.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger CAKehrers said...

It's so nice to see your printed words and to read your wonderful personality again.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

awww, we've missed you beautiful. Well...this is my first visit in a week, but damn ....I really felt your absence in the cyber world.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

haha thanks Dustin... i feel loved :) Hey i hear you are coming home for a few days

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

shit, girl. ain't nothin gonna hold you down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home