Sunday, January 08, 2006

I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up

Okay so last night was Saturday and Scott and I returned to our famous Junction to sing karaoke and for me to get intoxicated after the horrible day I had at work, and it all went to plan. We had multiple pitchers that I think I drank most of, we sang, wasted money playing games and pull tabs and I was a drunken mess and think even scooter was getting a little upset with what I was saying.

We closed the bar and headed home and I resisted on many attempts made by Scott to drunk dial, mainly because I couldn't stop laughing. It was sad really, but I had the giggles and I couldn't help myself! and Scott, I think enjoyed it as well. So I got home safely because that's what a good friend Scott is, and then the trouble started to happen. As soon as I got in the back door I had to pee, like really pee. You know the situation when it sneaks up on you and you have to run to the bathroom, so anyway I dropped my coat and purse on the floor at the back door and ran to the bathroom. So all's well and good, while I was in the bathroom I took off my beautiful boots and got in my pj and went to go pick up my mess by the back door. and as I went to step over my coat and the step down, I missed, stepped on my coat and the coat took me with it and I went down on my ass. Then I hear someone walking quickly through the kitchen, I look up and my mom is looking down at me shaking her head, I say I'm okay and she was like that's obvious, and as she walked away said under her breathe, if you wouldn't try sneaking in all the time. oh mom.

7 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Did you tell your mom I tried to make you stop drinking multiple times, but you kept sneaking off with Rachel to do shots and refilling your glass when I was singing? Also, the reason you couldn't drunk dial is because you somehow managed to throw your phone in the backseat of my car when you hung up after leaving Noland a message. I wasn't pissed at anything you said, just a little uncomfortable that you felt the need to discuss my "large cock" with Ducky.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

it wasn't with ducky, it was with rachael. And i totally forgot that i called noland and lost my phone in the back seat. and no i didn't tell my mother how much i drank, jerk ;)

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Noland said...

who is ducky, and how does lisa know that u have a large cock?

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I thought everyone knew that Scott had a huge cock. I know it.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Noland said...

i had NO idea, i've never been one of those to take other peoples words for things though. *wink*

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You're so subtle Noland

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Noland said...

being subtle never got me what i wanted from you, ive decided to try a different approach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home