Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mardi Gras

So It was an interesting night that i feel started off in what could only be known as true mardi gras style, buying a ticket (pub crawl), ordering a beer, getting beads, and being spanked in the ass infront of all to see! Let me explain...

It all started at work when my friend Jeremy (one of the cooks) told me there was a pub crawl on Hamilton that night and i was like I'm going! we decided we would try and meet up. The other encouraging factor was that we are having an mardi gras competition at the LSG and we had just gotten all the prized and a whole bunch of necklaces and my boss, Mare, gave everyone that was going to the crawl a shit load of beads to wear. I always find it interesting when your boss encourages you to go out drinking... especially when you work the next day.

Well anyway, I called Scott and was like we are going, so we start at Woody's and buy a ticket for $5 and then every bar we go to the first beer is only $1.50 Not bad at all! So Scott and I are getting our beers and we see these awsome Bud Light Jester hats, and Scott wanted one, later we find out they are for games that the DJ was going to do. So then Scott's sister showed up and we were talking about the hats, and some how she thought that i wanted the hat so she went up to the DJ and asked what I had to do to win the hat. And even when the DJ asked if it was me who wanted the hat and found out I didn't i was the one who would have to win it for scott. So thanks scott. All in all i didn't have to do anything to crazy just get spanked by scott infront of the whole bar and then I got to return the favor. Then only bad thing about the whole thing was that we didn't even get the hats we wanted... booo. Oh well

5 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Wow, I look like shit in that picture and I wasn't even drunk yet. there is no excuse.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

uh... honey that picture was taken at Retro Rocks, yes you were wasted at that point!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Oh, I thought it was at Woody's.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

yes.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You really do look bad. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home