Thursday, March 09, 2006

Quickie Wedding

So after being engaged for about a month one of the girls I work with, Amber, got married Saturday, she is now Mrs. Barry Jover. It's so cute, all through the night when we were dancing she would just randomly say, "I got married today".

I had a great time, that is after dinner and I really started to drink. My friend Kelly and I got to the reception maybe 15 minutes before they started to eat and we got one of the the last tables, and there we sat with the weirdest couple. As soon as we sat down the guy was all , can I hang up your coats, get you something to drink, how do you know the couple, It caught us both off guard and they were consistently weird through out the evening.

Need less to say it was a really fun night and quiet a few of the girls from work ended up showing later in the night when they got out of the Lakeshore Grill. There was dancing, drinking, trashed Sister that was the maid of honor, and to my surprise volley ball and hula hoop contests. Has any one else seen this done at a wedding?! I was totally thrown off by it. I mean it looked fun but volleyball at a wedding on the dance floor?! But I guess it stayed in form with the DJ who was also odd, every genre of music he played he changed hats, and near the end of the night he was wearing one of those reggae wigs and a blow up guitar on a table rocking out to some song that I can't quite remember. But all in all a fun night, Congrats Amber!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home