Thursday, March 09, 2006

Addiction

So it's happened my one really nerdy habit about to be published. I will admit it, My name is Lisa, and I am addicted to the Sims. I love this game with all my might, I seriously turn into the biggest dork when anyone talks about it, I PRE order the newest expansion pack and download things to add to it off the internet. It's bad but I love it! The newest expansion pack just came out and I am loving it (one of the reasons I haven't updated in a while) I play it when ever I get a free chance, it's so much fun and challenging. I'm sorry, I'm getting to excited. I just love it, there.... If you haven't played it I suggest you do, but beware addiction may occur!

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I've only dabbled in the sims a couple times and I got obsessed and then frustrated with it all....but I could see where the fun would be.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Noland said...

you are not the girl that i thought you were. i may have to disown you. we ALL do things that are embarassing, but we dont ALL post them on our blogs. duh!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

haha, I love you Noland! but i felt it must be told, what's your dirty little secret?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home