Thursday, March 09, 2006

Girl Friends

So within the last few months I have been in many talks about weddings. First my brother, Amber, and anohter one of my co-workers Lyndee. my brother's wedding doesn't really count in this blog because Sarah, My sister-in-law, had my self and her sister as brides maids. But Amber had three girls in her wedding, and Lyndee is going to have, get this, ELEVEN brides maids. This makes me think, if i was getting married in the next few monts my wedding party would be pretty sad. I have my good friend Katie from high school, my sister-in-law, my and Deena and that's about it for close girl friends but even I am not really close to all of them anymore and then there are the I work with but for the most part all my really good friend are male. It's kind of sad really. I mean am really close to my brother and would love to have him as my "man of honor" but he already said no. And then there is my drinking buddy and hopefully room mate Scooter and my hot black lover, Noland. And those are the people i really turn to if i have any sort of problems, them or my mother. Not that any of this is a big deal now since i have no boyfrined and no prospects, I just thought it was funny.

5 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger amanda said...

When my friend Robyn got married, she had a man of honor - he was called "honor attendant." It was nice. When the ceremony was over, the bridesmaids walked arm in arm with the groomsmen down the aisle, and when the best man and man of honor met in the middle, they shook hands with huge smiles on their faces and walked down the aisle together. It was awesome.

ps. I'm always up for being a bridesmaid.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

shit, girl... you know i'll be a bridesmaid for you.

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Noland said...

beautiful face, you KNOW you can count me in as a bridesmaid as long as i dont have to wear a dress.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

YEAH!!! I love you guys!!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger CAKehrers said...

I would love to be a bridesmaid! I don't know why Rob is against it, I think he would look great in a dress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home