Thursday, March 09, 2006

My friend Katie

Meet Katie Dubay-Miller. Katie and I have been friends since about seventh grade... I mean we were in Disney Spectacular in fifth grade but we really stated hanging out around seventh grade. We were in Mrs. Cheger's senior choir. The good old days, Academic track, trios, then all the high school choirs and trips, then to theater. We had some good times! Anyway Katie came home to Saginaw to visit, and even though I had the whole weekend off and so did she I saw her twice. Kind of sad. While she was here we went to JB Meinbergs for drinks and had a good time, and then we exchange Christmas gifts the night before she left, yes you heard me right, Christmas. I hadn't seen Katie since her birthday Thanksgiving weekend. It's bad. I am so bad about calling people to see how they are doing and going to visit people, I have decided to work on this more. And I think through out the year I am going to work on "new me" resolutions. Not that the old me is a bad person, she just needs to work on things.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

did she get married?

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Noland said...

good, now get your ass to new york. my 2 year is approaching. just saying is all.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

Yes Katie is married, she married Greg Miller, he was in my grade, played sports... He's a nice guy. And I am working on New York after my brother comes home in April

 

Post a Comment

<< Home