Monday, November 07, 2005

new TV ritual

So for the last three or four weeks I have found a new late night TV addiction. It starts at 11:00 with two episodes of Will & Grace on Lifetime, then I switch over to Sex and the City, my new favorite show, and although I have only seen a few episodes I love it and want to buy the new set for 300 some dollars. Any way after two episodes of Sex and the City it's back to Lifetime for the Nanny. Three great shows for hours while I should be sleeping, but hey you have to keep laughing and to feed the need to see how other people might live.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

totallt agree with sex and the city and will and grace. but honey...the nanny? To each its own. to be fare-the father is damn fine on that show.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

Now hey, i love the nanny! And the funny banter between Niels and CiCi come on it's great! and yes the dad... never thought white hair would be so sexy! not to mention the accent, i am mush when it comes to accents

 

Post a Comment

<< Home