Thursday, November 17, 2005

Scott's Birthday

So I attempted to wait until Scott updated his blog but there are just a few things that happened that night that need to be put on the internet for all to see. First and I think most importantly, Scott made it through the night with 1 bottle of beer, 2 pitchers and 2 shots in his body and didn't throw up on me, in my car, or at home! Yea scooter. Second and this I am most thankful for is that he didn't spill anything on me! Granted there was a lot of Taco Bell on the floor of my car but that didn't bother me because I was dry!

Then the embarrassing things happened, and I let scooter make some drunk phone calls, which I later got yelled at for letting him make. The first I believe was to Staci, who is Scott's director at the moment, then to Deena, i think there was another, then finally he called Paul. And let me tell you, if you thought my voicemail to Paul was funny and embarrassing, it was no where close to Scott's. So funny in fact that he almost drove me off the road. Let me explain....

So we are on the highway going to Taco Bell and i am pulling off onto the exit when the call starts and it begins with "Paul 'Suck My Cock' K____" ( I'm not sure how to spell your last name...) At that point i start cracking up and hearing me Scott, does a weird drunk fall onto lisa's arm and i start to veer off the road because now my eyes are watering and Scott has started his laughing convulsions. What a mess!

So those were the highlight of the evening, that and almost being set on fire from winds gushing burning embers onto us... Another blog... Maybe Scott's!

PS. Sorry no pics

4 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

We went to Taco Bell? Wow, I was trashed, I don't remember that at all. Drunk calls are fun though. I think someone has a birthday in about 4 minutes though.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

let me tell you. if i was able to understand even half of what scott was saying into the phone, it would totally be transcribed and posted. but mostly all i got was mumbling, and hee-hawing (with you, lovely lisa, laughing in the background) and something about eating a cock. not too sure. loved it, but unintelligible. still hilarious though.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Let me clear one thing up. If I remember correctly(and I probably don't), I couldn't remember Paul's middlename...my mind just tries to remember random things when I'm drunk. I decided to make one up for him, and suckmycock seemed as good as any other at the time. I wasn't talking about the actual act itself, just assigning you with a middle name. Had I been thinking clearly, I would have remembered your name is actually John(2 Beatles, one person), but that isn't as fun of a drunk message to leave.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

lisa love it's Kostrzewa-took me forever. Why do people have fucked up names like that? I mean, why is there a Z there at all?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home