Friday, November 18, 2005

Another Year Gone By

In the words of Bart Simpson to his little sister...
"Lisa it's your Birthday, Happy Birthday Lisa!"
That's right! It's my birthday, baby! And i am a whopping 23 years old. The celebration began last night with a trip to a purse and painting party that ended at a bar called the Green Hut in Bay City. We had fun drinking and singing Karaoke and then 12 o'clock hit and the shots started showing up at the table and things got crazy!
And let me just say it's all about to happen again! Time for the party weekend to continue..................

4 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I cannot wait for '80s karaoke. Any requests?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I need a nap so bad after last night. Can't wait till tonight though.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

i'm so excited, i've been getting drunk for the past two days in anticipation. and let me tell ya, i am ready to rock out with my enormous cock out. 80's style, baby.
what do you know about tapered jeans?

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

What do you know about stealing my sweater Paul?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home