Thursday, January 12, 2006

Apartment Time

Ok, so Scott and I are trying to find an apartment, and by finding I mean I am looking for a place. I have my heart set on one so far that's a great location for both of us for work and me school. So I found the place on rent.com and emailed them to check availability (I'm not big on phoning strangers... Don't ask me why) they emailed me back and said they would have an opening at the end of February. So I was excited and planned on setting up a time to go see the place as soon as I got hold of Scott and we each had time free - good luck at that happening, but even if it did I wouldn't know, because butt-head hasn't returned my calls.

So anyway, the email said there wasn't anything until end of Feb so I am thinking I have plenty of time to get my shit together, so imagine my surprise when they call me at 10 o'clock this morning and throw all this info at me, and mind you I really only caught 75%% because I was sleeping at the time, and thought it was my work calling. Anyway they have an apt opening up Feb 1 and we could move in if we qualify, but I have to get scooterpie to get on the ball. :) we'll take a poll do you think he really doesn't want to move in with me?!

8 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

By a great location do you mean Chicago? Cuz this city rocks! Come live here!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

unfortunatly great location in Saginaw is a place where you are lest likely to be shot... got to love SagNasty

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I think that Scott DOESN'T want to live with you - why would he give up his cushy set up? No rent, free food, maybe not the greatest location but the perks make up for it, and all those animals. Are you going to get an animal-friendly apartment?

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I just checked your blog again and the secret code word thing was: gcsttoe. That spells Scott if you move the letters around. That is a sign!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

A sign of what though?
My word...rjliwkbv, now THAT'S a sign.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

i'm afraid you guys will end up hating each other... i've seen it all too often.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger CAKehrers said...

California Kehrers here: Sounds to us as though he isn't thrilled to be paying for rent and utilities.

From your big brother: It's never a good idea to move in with a friend anyway...

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I think that no one thinks we should move in together. What do they know? My thoughts are that you should update your blog again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home