Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Are We Going Golfing Later?

Now that I work in the lower level of Marshall Fields I get to see tons more people that i did upstairs. This leads me to my post. I love to people watch and the thing I like most about people watching is making fun of others. I know this is bad to admit and I am sure there are days when people do it to me but here's the thing it's fun. Especially doing it with others. And when ever I see some one that's completely tragic I think of my friend Noland, I want to take a picture and send it to him just to hear what comment would fly out of his mouth.

The reason I am writing this because I saw some doosies my last round working in Cosmetics. There were these two girls, both in extremely colorful plaid bottoms (one in capris, the other in shorts) and one of them was even wearing a horizontally striped shirt, then to top off the look they were both wearing, what I can only describe as "Newsie" paperboy caps... also plaid. I think it would have been one thing to be wearing plaid, and granted some plaids aren't that bad, but to be an identical twin walking down the isles of the mall together is quiet another. Then came the kicker... a THIRD girl in a hideous brown and cream plaid bottom (no cap) walked by and joined the other two getting yogurt and then walked out into the mall. Was it plaid day and no one bother to tell me?! It wasn't even a school day, so you can blame it on school spirit! Is plaid really that in?! Should I be trying to learn the songs from "Forever Plaid"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home