Monday, January 30, 2006

Expensive habits

So I have a few of these and that I need to curb.

1. My first obsession is the booze, our regular girls at the Junction are quitting left and right and Scott and I have been paying full price for all our drinks and it's starting to get expensive.

2. Purses, of course, I have bought 4 new ones in the last two weeks

3. And this is a new one that snuck up on me, Chanel. I got a "make-over" early last summer and bought some of their foundation that I love, and I am running out and needed to buy some more, so I was talking to my Chanel girl and told me that there was another event coming and that I could get my make-up done again, so I stupidly said yes. I got my make-up done on Thursday by there national make-up artist Sean Smith, he was amazing, and my make-up looked great and my skin felt great, so I started buying things... Lots of things, it was bad... and that's all I am going to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home