Monday, January 30, 2006

A weekend in Review

So this weekend was much like any other lately, with a few quirks. I worked all day Friday, which sucked. Then Scott and I decided to go out to Bay City and see if Noelle was singing at Old City Hall, but alas, no band just a bar absolutely packed with people, so we decided to go back to Saginaw and go to the Junction, I know, big surprise. So we get there and start flipping through the karaoke book and decided that the Junction is getting a little boring, as there is no one there, so we decide to play 'Karaoke Homicide' or Suicide as Scott likes to call it. So as you may be able to guess, we chose songs for each other, and didn't see what they were until they appeared on the screen. It was fun and made things a very interesting. And all the while Scott was being wasted and doing odd things he wouldn't usually do, it was hilarious!

Then as we are driving home the inevitable drunk phone calls started. I will not embarrass him but one of my favorite lines of the night was "You bring the condoms I'll bring the cock"

The came Saturday, I worked, of course, and then it was off to the Junction again, where I hoped to possible get myself into trouble... Long story involving a certain man, being drunk and horny, not one of my proudest moments, but he wasn't there so it was all good. Other high points of the evening was seeing my friend Drew! It's so funny how much you realize you miss someone until you see them and start hanging out. :o( I miss him...

And that is a weekend in review... The abridged version at least.

5 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger CAKehrers said...

Be careful, Lisa. Take it from me, men are bastards (not your brother). I'm not trying to tell you not to do anything you want to do, just please be careful...

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I've got Lisa's back. I wouldn't let her do anything bad. Thanks for not not writing the whole story of what happened.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

haha you both are adorable! And i have made a decision on the boy from Junc... and you aren't going to like it scooter

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Call me Lisa, I need to know.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

i did call you and you never answer!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home