Monday, February 06, 2006

Family Panic

Okay so I think this is hilarious, it may not be to anyone else but I though it was. Anyway, in light of my last blog about drinking and men, I have been "talked to" by both my sister in law (on my blog) and numerous emails by my brother, that they think I would do something stupid with out thinking it through, as well as that I may never meet a boy to date/marry if I keep hanging out or moving in with gay men... Comments please! Has anyone have more than one "mother" and should I ditch my homo-riffic friends just for a date?

4 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger CAKehrers said...

Thanks for taking my comments completely out of context. I never said ditch your friends, nor did I say you'd do something stupid.

I'll keep my comments to myself in the future.

-Big Bro

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger CAKehrers said...

No worries. We were just letting you know that we care about you.

I don't recall using the word stupid...

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

haha You know i love you both! and i would never expect you to keep comments to yourself! what's the point of having siblings if you can't complain about them. You know I love you guys!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Girl, keep the gay! They are so much fun, and when you meet a guy who likes your homo-fabulous friends, then you'll know you have a keeper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home