Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Always a party with Penis Cakes!

So Saturday night was my friend Amber's bachelorette party and I was in charge of bringing the cake, penis cake that is, and hopefully I won't get in trouble for posting the following pictures.... (this was one of the broken ones, the other's turned out much better, but I forgot to take a pic of the whole tray)

Anyway, I had a great time with my girls from work, which is where I met Amber. We ended up going to the junction and sang karaoke and drank, order shots, sang more and took like 20 of the same picture trying to get me and my friend Kelly with her eyes open, and of course, drinking out of penis straws. Ahhh, good times. Oh this evening also marked the first day I actually won more money than I put into Keno. Amber had this scavenger hunt she had to fill out and one of the things to get was a played keno slip. So I decided I would pay a dollar so she could finish her hunt. I picked ten numbers, bet $1, and played once. And believe it or not I won $10!!!!!!!!! I was so excited! See doing something for others can be rewarding!

Anyway, then Sunday I had to be to work at 9 am to set up our dining room for a bridal shower we were doing. And to tell the truth I wasn't sure whether my headache was from drinking so much or the loss of oxygen to my brain from laughing so hard. But all in all well worth it!




^The Bachelorette and I!!

^Penis Straws!!!





^ Amber with her penis sucker!


^Kelly and I, It's one of the good ones!

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

Yeah Kelly! I am so happy you are going to comment on my blog!!! PS that was a great night and the pictures are GREAT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home